Hello Guys, I hope you went through our Advance section in which we have covered how to use React Navigation, device features like camera and GPS, how to create Release build and many more things. If you have landed on this section directly and have no idea what is going on, then I request you to go and visit our Just Started, Beginner and Advance sections.
In this Pro Level section we will upgrade our knowledge and will see some examples of animation, Icons, Call, Message and Share, Charts and Graph, Local Databases, ThirdParty Integration and File System Access.
Here are some points to summarise the content of the Pro Level section:
- How to create different animated effects like Collapsible Toolbar, image flipping and blinking
- How to use different icons like Vector Icons, IonIcons, Social Icons in React Native app
- How to use Local databases like SQLite and Realm
- Integration of third party or we can say social integration like Google login, Facebook login, Youtube and Map, etc
- How to access device’s file system using File Picker, Image Picker
I hope you understand what we are going to cover. You can start from the left sidebar which is having all the posts sequentially to cover the above-mentioned points.
If you want to explore more ready to use components then you can visit Useful Components section which will help you to find more helpful component for your React Native App. I hope you will like that section.
If you face any issue then you can visit Frequent Issues section to find the solution or to report the problem.
React Native is a rapidly growing native app development framework nowadays and everybody is contributing so many new things in React Native daily, that is why you can see many updates in the components and libraries but don’t worry, I will keep my posts updated. If you see below you will find the recently updated posts of this section.
Recently Updated Posts in Pro Level