Hello Guys, I hope you went through our Pro Level section in which we have covered animation, Icons, Call, Message and Share, Charts and Graph, Local Databases, ThirdParty Integration and File System Access. If you have landed on this section directly and have no idea what is going on, then I request you to go and visit our Just Started, Beginner, Advance and Pro Level sections.
I have created this section and named it how to because it contains different examples which usually people ask to me related to the different properties and use-cases of View, Style, Text, Text Input, Button, Image, ListView, Navigation, Webview, and Card. The examples in this section will help you to solve the problem of how to create …….?
Here are some points to summarize the content of the How to section:
1. Some examples using different props of View in “View Properties” which includes Blur Background, Linear Gradient, onPress on a View, Android Fragment like view in React Native, View Pager with 3 Indicator, React Native Tree View
4. Some examples using different props of TextInput in “TextInput Properties” includes Check for NaN and empty input, Convert input in Upper or lower case, autocomplete input, TextInput with Image Icon, Enable/Disable TextInput, Remove TextInput Underline
5. Creation of different type of Buttons and use of some props
7. Creation of different type of ListViews and use of some props which includes Section List, expandable List, Infinite loading list, Grid View, Grid Image gallery, add/remove list item with animation, Search bar filter in the List
8. Different examples and use-cases of React Navigation which includes Refresh Previous Screen after Going Back, Hide Navigation Header, Image Icon in Navigation Bar, Header Customization, Pass Value between different Screens, Finish the Last Screen while Navigating to Next Screen, Custom Navigation Drawer, Popup Menu (Over Flow Menu)
9. examples of some Webview Properties and different type of cards
I hope you understand what we are going to cover. You can start from the left sidebar which is having all the posts sequentially to cover the above-mentioned points.
If you face any issue then you can visit Frequent Issues section to find the solution or to report the problem.
React Native is a rapidly growing native app development framework nowadays and everybody is contributing so many new things in React Native daily, that is why you can see many updates in the components and libraries but don’t worry, I will keep my posts updated. If you see below you will find the recently updated posts of this section.