Hello Guys, I hope you went through our Beginner section in which we have covered how to create your first React Native App and how to use basic components. If you have landed on this section directly and have no idea what is going on, then I request you to go and visit our Just Started and Beginner sections.
This Advance Section is for those developers who have started building the basic React Native apps and now moving to some advance level. In this section, we will cover the most important and frequently used things like how to navigate from one screen to another, Navigation Drawer/Sidebar, Bottom Navigation, Tabs.
Here are some points to summarize the content of the Advance section:
- How to Navigate/ Switch from one screen to another using React Navigation in React Native
- How to create Navigation Drawer, Bottom Navigation and Tab
- How to get App State and Device Information
- HTTP/ Webservice calling and properties which are going to help you in React Native development
- How to get current Date time in React Native
- How to handle Android’s back button and ask for the runtime permission in Android
- Getting the Geo location of the device using GPS
- How to click an image using Camera, Scan QR code using the camera and take screenshot
- Audio and Video Player and Text to speech conversion
- Use of device capabilities like Control screen brightness
- Control of App Screen orientation and get/set device orientation
- Use of TouchScreen and capture digital signature
- How to Call, Message and access call logs
- Use of Share API and how to share post on Facebook, Twitter
- How to make a custom rating bar and ask to rate your app on Google Play Store
- How to change icon of the app, rename it if you want and create a release build (Release APK and IPA)
- I have also added some Updates and recommendations below, FYI
I hope you understand what we are going to cover. You can start from the left sidebar which is having all the posts sequentially to cover the above-mentioned points. We also have some recommendations of important tools that can speed up your React Native development.
If you have already covered all the above-mentioned points you can move to the Pro Level section which will help you to explore more things like Animation, Local database, FileSystem Access, Third-party/Social Integration.
If you want to explore more ready to use components then you can visit Useful Components section which will help you to find more helpful component for your React Native App. I hope you will like that section.
If you face any issue then you can visit Frequent Issues section to find the solution or to report the problem.
React Native is a rapidly growing native app development framework nowadays and everybody is contributing so many new things in React Native daily, that is why you can see many updates in the components and libraries but don’t worry, I will keep my posts updated. If you see below you will find the recently updated posts of this section.
Recently Updated Posts in Advance